How I Can Help You Buy a HomeWhether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of home buyers throughout the home buying process; particularly in the Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Westminster and Long Beach areas. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience of nearly 20 years and over $169,000,000 in closed transactions in the area to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way? I am only of all a handful of brokers throughout California that is a licensed real estate AND mortgage broker, allowing me to better handled any situation that arises!When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
- Get a better loan; lower interest rate and lower costs as I can cut rates and fees other lenders just can't
Testimonial from Alissa G. - Norwalk, CA."I just bought my first house! Working with Joshua was the best experience I feel I could've had going through the process. Made everything very easy and uncomplicated. He was there to answer all my questions and always took the time to address my concerns. He was flexible when working around my schedule and I would, and already have, recommended him to my friends and family. If I ever want to buy another house, sell my house or do anything with my loan I would definitely call him again."
How I Can Help You Sell a HomeHelping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with an experienced broker will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate broker like myself handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced real estate broker who has helped thousands of Southern California residents, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.As one of just a handful of brokers through-out California, I am a licensed real estate AND mortgage broker which has huge advantages when selling a home. Unlike other real estate agents and real estate broker, I have the knowledge and tools to be able to fully qualify all borrowers that place an offer on your property and confirm that they are FULLY pre-approved. Instead of sending the buyer out to another lender to get pre-approved and waiting for a response, I can do it instantly and give the seller full peace of mind they are accepting the best and strongest offer possible
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is our top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained broker
- Have the best marketing available
- Have access to me 24/7. All clients receive same day service